Sorghum Sudangrass Hybrid
- This is a hybrid that is a cross between sorghum and sudangrass and is used primarily for grazing, green chop, silage, and hay in a multi-cut system.
- It is a finer stemmed, warm-season annual grass and has rapid regrowth after each harvest
- It can grow up to 15 feet tall
- Produces forage yields that exceed each seed in the cross while producing increased sugar content, protein content, and yield per acre.
- High digestibility
- Planting Rate: 25-30 pounds per acre
- Bag Size: 50 pounds
|Dimensions||16 × 5 × 35 cm|